- Wider range of games and applications supported by DumaOS (and more to come!).
- Hybrid VPN no longer experiences issues when switching between Wireguard and OpenVPN.
- DNS settings for Hybrid VPN are now retained after reboot.
- Fixed an issue where replacing a faulty config file for Hybrid VPN would cause functionality issues.
- OpenVPN logs are no longer deleted when the VPN is disabled.
- Various other fixes to Hybrid VPN functionality and stability.
- IPv6 traffic is now always categorised by QoS, allowing QoS to interact with it more reliably.
- Ping Heatmap no longer crashes if pinging an empty server group.
- Improvements to overall DumaOS stability, reducing cases where users see random reboots or disconnections.
- Numerous security improvements.
- Mobile view: New priority boost button - lets you temporarily prioritise any traffic type
- Mobile view: New Ping Optimiser feature - which finds the best QoS settings for your home
- Mobile view: Revamped Connection Benchmark to split out into a separate Speedtest and Ping Test
- Support for Work From Home protocols
- Added Data History
- Connection Benchmark upload result no longer affected by Congestion Control
- Added Hybrid-VPN fixes
- System-wide websocket improvements
- Setup process uses both desktop and mobile view to automatically configure more of DumaOS
- System-wide improvements to CPU and memory usage
- Ping Heatmap front-end fixes
- Improved stability of back-end processes
- Improved clean-up process system-wide on shutdown
- Improved wireless stability
- Added support for Wireguard in Hybrid VPN
- Added ability to use specific IPv4/IPv6 DNS in HybridVPN
- Fixed issue with DHCP service crashing
- Added better backend flash usage monitoring for preventing long-term issues
- Added improved configuration system allowing for faster and more stable integration of new features
- Fixed issue where Wi-Fi password wouldn’t match label after reset
- Multiple security improvements
- Fixed ‘Rapps not loading’ issue (Big thanks to @pollutionblues for all his help troubleshooting this)
- Fixed Hybrid VPN DNS leak issue
- System-wide GUI improvements
- Added cloud gaming and Work From Home categorisations for QoS
- Added VLAN Support
- Added Public IP viewable on Network Status panel - can be toggled on/off
- Added Set Home by address on Geo-Filter
- Added a Report button to the ping panel - use this to report an abnormal ping, incorrect server type, server required for online play or other (e.g. incorrect location) direct from the Geo-Filter
- Added Resync button to Device Manager
- Changed Device Manager Table View panel order
- Network Monitor Category Breakdown viewable by default
- System-wide GUI improvements to both cosmetics and Security
- Increase DHCP cache size to 10000 avoiding DHCP being filled up with only 1500 requests
- Improved wireless devices Traffic Prioritisation
- Fixed IPv6 devices not being assigned a DHCP IP sometimes
- Fixes for DumaOS webserver for GUI to operate smoothly
- Improve DPI detection services
- Improved Bandwidth Allocation backend
- System-wide GUI improvements.
- Memory usage improvements.
- Added new Copy to Clipboard button for information generated by Rapp Performance and Device Manager > Wi-Fi Scan (also a new addition).
- Fixed initial tour throwing errors if ‘Next’ clicked too early.
- Fixed various issues with upgrade process.
- Fixed various vulnerabilities.
- Improved Wi-Fi band steering.
- Improved Wi-Fi range coverage.
- Fixed Wi-Fi settings not preserving on firmware upgrades.
- Fixed Wi-Fi station details displaying incorrectly if the device is disconnected.
- Fixed 5GHz channel not starting correctly when splitting the channels.
- Added auto Wi-Fi channel detection, picking the least noisy Wi-Fi channel to achieve better results.
- Added Wi-Fi channel width setting for greater control.
- Added Wi-Fi region setup to the setup wizard.
- Added Wi-Fi radar detection DFS channels.
- Added Wi-Fi Performance feature to devices.
- Added Wi-Fi Scan feature.
- Added more Wi-Fi stations information for better debugging.
- Fixed Ping Heatmap displaying multiple graphs when spam-clicking.
- Congestion Control Auto-Setup is now less aggressive - users should see improved results.
- Improved QoS Stability.
- QoS now loads quicker on start-up.
- Fixed QoS not always loading correctly.
- Fixed QoS crashes and stability issues.
- Fixed Congestion Control Auto-Setup layout issues when zoomed in.
- Fixed "Applying Settings" popup appearing when Auto-Setup loads.
- Fixed Congestion Control Auto-Setup button.
- Fixed Auto-Setup not always setting the slider.
- Fixed incorrect padding around auto-setup bars.
- Fixed Auto-Setup throttling below 1%.
- Fixed issues with Speed Test when WAN is disconnected.
- Fixed Ping Under Load test not working correctly.
- Device status will update between online and offline much faster.
- Fixed Device Manager crashes.
- Fixed Device Manager spam messages about device status.
- Fixed issue where devices sometimes have no name.
- Fixed issue when adding a new device causing Rapps to fail.
- Fixed Traffic Controller causing DumaOS to fail loading
- Fixed MAC cloning to update the device interface correctly.
- Removed MAC address cloning toggle, added reset button.
- Added more special characters for Wi-Fi password entry.
- Updated to use new multi-threaded webserver for faster GUI loading.
- Download the file above
- Open DumaOS at 192.168.77.1 or /dumaos/
- Click the three dots in the top right of the interface
- Click Update
- Click 'Select Upgrade File' and choose the file you just downloaded
- Click 'Upgrade' and wait about 5 minutes for the update to apply
- Do not unplug your unit during this time!