This guide will explain how to upgrade your version of DumaOS to a newer version. If you do not currently have DumaOS installed on your Netduma R1, please see separate instructions here: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000085793-upgrading-your-netduma-r1-to-dumaos
- Download the latest firmware for the Netduma R1. At the time of writing, during the Open Beta, you will receive this in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (so long as you have signed up to the Open Beta)
- Go to your R1 interface (usually at 192.168.88.1) (if this is your first time installing DumaOS, the default login is admin and password (type this in English)
- In the top right corner, click the icon that looks like a clock with a circular arrow around it.
- Select the upgrade file from wherever you saved it onto your PC then click Upgrade.
- It will take about 60 seconds for your R1 to upgrade, so please be patient. DO NOT POWER OFF YOUR ROUTER DURING THIS TIME
- You should automatically be taken back to the interface. If this does not happen, check your PC hasn't connected you to a different WiFi whilst the R1 was temporarily offline