Downgrading back to the Original R1 Firmware from DumaOS
Modified on: Sat, 13 Oct, 2018 at 11:39 AM
- Download the latest Original R1 Firmware here
- In the top right hand corner of the DumaOS interface click the Upgrade button ()
- Click ‘Select Upgrade File’ & navigate to where you downloaded the upgrade file and click open.
- Click ‘Upgrade’ and wait a few minutes
- Then try to access the R1 interface by going to 192.168.88.1 or http://R1.
- If you have been waiting for over 3 minutes and the page has not reloaded, double check that your WiFi has not automatically connected you to a different network while you were waiting. If this has happened, reconnect back to the Netduma R1
- If it doesn’t load correctly then you will need to clear your web browsers cache (Ctrl + F5 on Windows)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.