- On a PC or Laptop connect to your Netduma R1 router. You can do this using a wired Ethernet cable, or by connecting to the router wirelessly
- Open a web browser, like Google Chrome
- In the address bar, type in 192.168.88.1 and press enter
- The Netduma user interface should open. If it does not, please try typing in http://r1/ instead
- Once on the user interface, scroll to the very bottom of the page. You should be able to see the version number. It will look something like this:
If you are on version 1.03.5m or lower, for example 1.03.3, DO NOT upgrade your router. We will need to manually run a fix on your router to prevent it from breaking on upgrade. Please see this guide for further instructions.